Float centre facilitator and receptionist
Is your passion caring for people and does facilitating a person’s health and wellbeing journey fulfil you?
Are you grounded, calm, present, caring, friendly and honest with yourself?
Can you hold composure while working under pressure and within timeframes?
Do you love cleaning?
At Cocoon Floatation Centre in Wollongong we pride ourselves on being a nurturing, safe space where people can relieve pain, relax their mind and body and completely switch off from the everyday. Now seeking an authentic, caring, positive soul with empathy who loves people and wishes to stand beside me in guiding and assisting our community to relax, heal and ‘come home’.
For 7.5yrs we have built and maintain strong, satisfying and caring connections in our community with our guests and various organisations and practitioners who share mutual care of our guests. Cocoon also holds national and international recognition and our guests travel from far and wide to be with us.
You will be responsible for ensuring our guests feel welcomed and cared for whilst the operational activities of the centre are prioritised well within appointment times.
- warmly welcoming community members & emotionally validating nervous first time floaters while explaining float procedures
- manage database on a mac
- cleaning float rooms and common areas
- maintaining float tanks, water quality & filtration system hygiene
- general admin duties, booking/rebooking guests
- answering emails, social media messages, taking calls and enthusiastically answering questions on floating and our space
To be an ideal fit you would be
- a nurturer
- genuinely empathetic
- self motivated, proactive and hold a positive attitude
- professional and conscious of maintaining healthy emotional, physical and spiritual boundaries
Being able to read people well to meet them where they are is an advantage.
The position is casual, 16.5hrs initially and potentially building to 22-27.5hrs per week for the right team member. If this sounds like you and a valuable opportunity for you, I would love you to apply!
Important instructions to follow: please make initial interest known by sending your application/CV via email only to my assistant who will initially respond to you. If you have not received a reply within 3-5 days, please assume your email hasn’t been received and please call in this instance ~ Thank you!
Please email your CV to – email@example.com